Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thanks to the Teacher!

Today is the last day of school for my kids and wow did that year go fast! I should have been more prepared, but I scrambled and put the rest of the teacher gifts together LAST NIGHT! ACK!!! But I do really like how this gift came out using my Bookworm and School Notes sets, both by Our Craft Lounge.

For the "abc123" background in the School Notes set, I just stamped it over and over in brown in right on the kraft pad and paper. It's the perfect stamp for a background and so easy to line up ~ doesn't look like pattern paper? Then I stamped the main images (Thanks Teacher from Bookworm & the apple from School Notes) on the kraft, I just added a few simple colors using my Copic markers ~ easy peasy.

OH... one more fun piece of news today! I am excited to bring on three new guest designers to the OCL family for the next 3 months. Please join me in welcoming some fresh new faces to the OCL family ~ Julie Okada, Tammy Hershberger & Tami Mayberry. WELCOME!!!!

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Bookworm and School Notes) ; Copic Markers ~ (R29, Y15, YG95, RV11, E25); Palette Ink ~ Burnt Umber; Nestabilities Labels One.




3 comments:

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Great ideas & so cute-wish my kids were still young enough to give teacher gifts to. I know if I were a teacher I'd love them!

Cindy Lyles said...

Oh this is fabulous Kendra!!!

MaGoooo said...

Kendra these are AWESOME!! Matt's teacher will be soo happy!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs