Monday, June 14, 2010

Boho Patchwork Pal

YIPEEE... It's Monday! Yes, I said YIPEE ~ I actually like the fresh start of a new week and this one will be a busy one with the kids activities so I was happy to be able to sit down and create THREE cards yesterday. I've been having a hard time getting use to the new summer schedule, so that was a real bonus yesterday.


My card today uses the sweet Sixlet set from Lizzie Anne Designs called Playful Pals. I love the puppy in this set & just had to paper piece him using my new Basic Grey paper called Max & Whiskers ~ totally cute! Check out the cute bone buttons on the corners ~ those came from Michael's.

Have a GREAT Monday!

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

cute dog and paper!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Such a cute little pup & the paper you used is so pretty.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs