Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beautiful Pink Blooms

Just thought I would share this simple card with you today that I made with my Fabulous Florals & Say it with Flowers sets (both available at i{heart}papers. I added a bit of Sugar Crafty Sparkles to the center of each flower after coloring them with my Copic Markers (R81, R83, R85). I trimmed the image out with my Nestabilities and then just plopped it on the card base ~ clean and simple, just the way I like it! I really like how the simple black jewels in the corner add the perfect touch to finish it off. I did this same card in tones of yellow a few months ago and liked it so much I just had to make it again.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card Kendra! Loving the pink!! xx

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Very pretty card, I like the sentiment.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Ooh, I really love all the pinks on this, super pretty Kendra!

Debbie Corbari said...

Yay!!! LOVE THIS!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs