Monday, March 8, 2010

Wedding Samples...

I can't believe it's the start of a new week already. I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was filled with watching my daughter play volleyball & I'm happy to say that they won all of the matches they played this weekend~ woohooo!

Well on with my projects for today ~ I made a wedding invitation and a matching thank you note with my new Vintage Swirls set by Our Craft Lounge. This set has such pretty flourishes & it's the perfect touch for wedding cards.

I used a different flourish for the thank you card and paired it up with the Big Thanks set. They work great together!


Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Love Love LOOOOOVE these, Kendra! Wow!!....awesome job with that vintage swirls set. The colors are SOOO eye catching!

MichelleY said...

WOW! What a GORGEOUS wedding invitation. I agree, these flourishes are so elegant and perfect for this purpose.

Unknown said...

WOW!!!! So elegant.

Tiffany Ervin said...

So very pretty and elegant!

Candy said...

Absolutely beautiful work, Kendra!!
Hugs, Candy

Darlene Gabriel said...

What a beautiful invitation and Thank you card. I love the colours you've used and it caught my eye because my sister is getting married in a few months and she has chosen a deep purple as her colour. I will doing her invitations for her and you have inspired me here - thanks so much.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs