Monday, March 22, 2010

It's another Lizzie Anne Sketch Challenge...

This week it was my turn to come up with the Lizzie Anne Sketch for our challenge. I really love doing sketches & I hope this one isn't too complicated. If so, maybe once you see my card below, it will be a bit more clear on where I was going with the sketch. The extra challenge this week is to use 2 coordinating pattern papers.


I used my Things that Go set along with this super cute sentiment from the Sixlet set called Card Quotations.


I'd love to see what you come up with for the sketch ~ add your link over on Lizzie Anne Land so we can see it.

3 comments:

Deb said...

So cute Kendra! Love these papers with this image! Fun card! Great sketch challenge!

Tracey said...

Love your card Kendra! It's adorable!

Mary J said...

What a great card - I love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs