Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tons of Store Display Samples...

Ahhhh...as I mentioned the other day, I have been working hard on store display samples for Our Craft Lounge. Well here is the first batch of cards I made ~ 30 of each! Yes, you read that right ~ ACK!!!!

On this first card I used the set called Spin Cycle ~ it's a cute little set with some fun images and sentiments.


On this card, I used the set called Hot Betty ~ cute little number huh?


And on my final card today, I used both sets ~ Hot Betty & Spin Cycle together. The images and sentiments work perfectly together because they are all in the same style, scale and font.


Supplies from i{heart}papers:

Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Hot Betty, Spin Cycle); Pattern Paper ~ My Mind Eye (Little Man Kit, Be Happy Kit, How Sweet It Is kit); Ink ~ Copic Markers Card #1) YG63, YG95, YG13, YG11, E25, E29, BG78, BG72, B00, C3; Card #2) E25, E37, E00, E21, E31, E33, C3, C1, G00, R29, Y21, YR31; Card #3) YG13, YG11, E25, E29, E00, E21, G14. atyou Spica Glitter Pens; Nestabilities ~ Labels 10; Rectangle; Scallop Rectangle; Scallop Square; Circles. Embossing Folder ~ Quickuts

3 comments:

MaGoooo said...

They are ADORABLE!!!!

Now they will also help move the stamp sets outta the store!!

MichelleY said...

Darling cards! They will look great in the stores!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

GREAT cards, Kendra! Lots of people will surely enjoy them!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs