Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hippity Hoppity...

Did you know Easter Sunday is less than 4 weeks away ~ it's coming quick! I had been waiting to post Easter creations when I realized this very fact. Now I'm feeling like I should have started posting some earlier ~ ACK!

Well this is my ALL-TIME favorite Easter set! It's called Hippity Hoppity by Our Craft Lounge and this set has THE BEST Easter images EVER!

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Hippity Hoppity); Ink ~ Palette, Copics (, R81, C1, C3, YR02, YG13, Y21, BV00, BG10, BG15); Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge (Cotton Candy Pink).

6 comments:

Chris H. said...

Love it! I especially like the layout with the tilted BG paper...

MichelleY said...

Darling card, Kendra! I agree...this is an absolutely ADORABLE Easter set. LOVE IT!

Tiffany Ervin said...

That is definitely one cute bunny design with the little snail next to it, so charming!

Terri said...

So cute....I love the fuzzy ears.

i {heart} papers said...

Cute! Love the purple and the DP on the angle.

Krissy said...

love it! I really NEED this stamp set!

Krissy
www.paperinkspirations.blogspot

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs