Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Bunny in the Garden

Hello Peeps ~ It's Sunday! Hope your weekend has been wonderful. Mine has been great! My hubby is home from a 12 day trip to China and South Korea; Friday night I did a Sparkly Fluff demo at our newly opened scrapbook store (Pages in Time Forever ~ Mishawaka, IN) and today I went shopping with my 13 year old daughter & we had a blast. Can't get much better than that.

On with my project for today ~ I used a fun new set from Our Craft Lounge called Hoppin' Into Spring and instead of having the Easter eggs in basket, I added a little beet to the basket. I paired my images used the new Garden Variety pattern paper from Cosmo Cricket. I like the 6x6 paper pads because the patterns are scaled down for cards.

I also stamped some images on the inside of the sweet spring card.

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Hoppin' Into Spring); Pattern Paper ~ Cosmo Cricket (Garden Variety); Ink ~ Palette, Copic Markers.

6 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Lots of fun colors to inhale on this card and just love that cute rabbit!!

Carol (HB) said...

Kendra, this is over-the-top adorable! I LOVE the layout and the beet in the basket! :)
I haven't visited here for a while and had to scroll back and see what you've been doing. HOLY MOLY everything is just fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable Kendra! I love the pretty bright design paper and your matching bunny.

i {heart} papers said...

So cute. Great paper choice!

MichelleY said...

Kendra, This is a darling card! LOVE this bunny and I love the radish in his basket. So dang cute!

Krissy said...

so colorful and cheery!

I never think to decorate the insides of my cards - I have to try that! Love it!

Krissy
www.paperinkspirations.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs