Monday, March 15, 2010

Mixing Up Some Flowers

As we welcome in a new week, it's also the 15th and I get to show you the new Monthly Mix for April by Lizzie Anne Designs ~ it's called It's Good to be Queen.


For my project today, I decided to use the simple solid flower stamp has about a million possibilities & I love it. I paired the image with some yummy pattern papers that I found at our new local scrapbook store called Pages in Time Forever in Mishawaka, IN. Both of the papers on this card are from Jillibean Soup & they are super cute!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (April Monthly Mix - It's Good to be Queen); Cardstock ~ Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper ~ Jillibean Soup; Ink ~ Palette (Burnt Umber); Gems ~ Kaiser.

4 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Adorable! Love the combination here!

Taylor said...

Isn't this month's set the cutest thing?!?! I love the images! Great card!!!

Anonymous said...

Great card Kendra!

Flowers said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I am going to have to get those stamps! Love your technique!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs