Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Unity Sketch Challenge

I've been going crazy with sketches lately huh? Well yesterday I found a scrapbook sketch challenge on the Unity Stamps Blog and, eventhough I didn't really have time for it, I just couldn't pass it up! I love using my Unity Stamps for scrapbooking because of all the great journaling blocks, scrolls and cool border stamps. I just wish I could do pages more often... ahhh... so many products, so little time.

Anyway, this is what I came up with for Simple Scrapbook Challenge #1 ...



I used 3 different Unity sets on this page ~ the November '09 Store Kit of the Month, This is the Time, and the July '09 Kit of the Month (It's the Little Things). I also used this gorgeous paper from My Mind's Eye from the Hello Beautiful page kit.

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Unity Stamp Co (This is the Time); Pattern paper ~ MME (Hello Beautiful); Ink ~ Palette; Nestabilities.

2 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

So pretty! What a wonderful photo display and love all the pink, black, and white hues!!

Connie L said...

I love your use of stamps on this scrapbook page. I've wanted to combine my love of scrapbooking with stamping, but wasn't real sure how. This gives me some great ideas! Thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs