Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hippity Hoppity...Easter is Coming!

SUNDAY is EASTER! How did that happen???? I looked in my computer files and realized that I have lots of Easter Projects that I haven't shared yet. OH MY ~ Easter just hippity hopped closer and closer and I almost forgot to share this stuff so I'd better get to it.

All of my project today are from the most adorable Easter set EVER called Hippity Hoppity by Our Craft Lounge.


Who wouldn't love hunting for this fun Easter basket? Did you have to hunt for your basket when you were little? I remember my mom ~ I mean the Easter Bunny ~ was very creative when it came to finding hiding spots.


OK ~ Now don't laugh at this crude little carrot box. I was trying to copy a die cut that I saw online and did this free hand. It came out kind of silly & probably won't be making this again! LOL!


Have a great day!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Absolutely adorable Easter projects Kendra!! xx

MichelleY said...

Hey....I think the carrot is cute!! You should most definitely make it again. I love Easter cards too!

MaGoooo said...

CUTE Easter card!!!

Now you know your carrot is just more realistic then others, as all carrots are not perfect either Sweetie!

MAKE MORE!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs