Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sunny Days Are HERE!

Are you seeing the sun a bit more these days? I sure hope so! Yesterday, I saw buds on the trees for the first time. They aren't green just yet, but they will be very soon! Look what is in my yard. It's a sure sign of spring!


Both of my projects today feature the adorable new set from Our Craft Lounge called Sunshine Cheer!


I love all the different sentiments you can build with this great set! I made both of these cards for the February and March retail display boards for OCL. I think I ended up making about 40 of each (along with one other card).

Have a Sunshiney Day!

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Sunshine Cheer); Ink ~ Palette, Copic Markers (R81, R85, R29, G14, YG13, YG03); Nestabilies ~ rectangles, scallop rectangles; Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge (Rockstar Red).

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Cute springy cards Kendra! You are so lucky to see those flowers- could you send a little spring my way? We have loads of sunshine but the temps are only in the 40s still!! Could use a bit of 60s or 70s to get the spring fever rolling ;)!!

MaGoooo said...

Kendra your cards just scream SPRING!! They are beautiful Sweetie!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Definitely so colorful and cheerful are your cards! And I'm so happy Spring has come for you, beautiful yellow hues in the flowers!

Krissy said...

I am so ready for Spring! It's cold here in Chicago today - BRR! I don't have any OCL stamps yet, but the more I see them, the more I want them! I think a trip to Archiver's is needed!

-Krissy
www.paperinkspirations.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs