Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Three, Two, One & GO!

As promised, I'm back today with the rest of the zipline story.  Yesterday, I posted part one of our story last summer, so make sure you scroll down if you missed it.

You know how they say a picture is worth a thousand words? Well I couldn't agree more! The picture I used on this page of my BFF Stephanie, is one of my favorites from our vacation.  She was pretty nervous about doing the Ziprider (which is the longest zip line in the world), but everyone else was, so she reluctantly booked the tour also.  Pretty much, once your get to the top of the hill, there is no turning back.  This was her reaction when we reached the bottom of the mountain ~ PRICELESS!  I was so glad my husband was right there to snap the picture!




Page Supplies:
As soon as I saw the Ali Edwards Numbers Story Kit for this month, I knew I wanted to use this photo for it. Since it is such a great photo, I knew I wanted to do a full 12x12 layout rather than a pocket page.  The title is big, so I printed my photo at 8 1/2 x 11 so it would cover the entire right side of my layout.  I felt a smaller photo would get lost on the page.  The rubber spelled out numbers and the blue ampersand are both from the kit.  The large red chipboard letters are from the Ali Edwards December Daily 2015 kit that I had in my stash.  I also used the Ali Edwards Photos stamp set & some Ali Edwards phrase stickers in the top corner.  The washi tape & pattern paper are the same that I used on my page yesterday to tie the two pages together.  I am so pleased with how this page came together ~ it was a very special memory with great friends!



Do you have some special stories to tell?  Get them down in your albums... they are too precious not to share!  I'll be back tomorrow with my next Project 52 page!  Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs