Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Spring Break 2013 ~ Our Day in Cozumel!

Hello Crafty Friends! I'm back today with a few more pages from my Spring Break 2013 Album. Sorry if I'm giving you all whiplash with jumping around all over the place, but with my new crafty goals in scrapbooking, I'm scrapping what I want, when I want (vs. scrapping chronologically). I finished this trip album last month & I'm finally going back to photograph the pages a few at a time so I can share them.  FYI ~ photographing scrapbook pages & editing the pictures is one of my least favorite things to do... but I'm working on getting better.

For this project, I am using the Simple Stories collection called You Are Here.  It is perfect for a tropical vacation.  For my journaling, I used a typewriter and I added words and dates with my Hero Arts alphabet stamps.



I love using the phrase & alphabet stickers on the various blocks.  Again, I used a typewriter for the journaling because I can add a lot more details.


If you want to see more pages from this album, here is the link to that album >>> Spring Break 2013 Album.

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs