Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Project 52 ~ Week #06

It's Wednesday already & that means it's time for my next Project 52 story page!  Once again, I am continuing this project digitally on my tablet with the Project Life App from Becky Higgins.  If you don't have this App, it's pretty fun to play around with and so easy to create great pages.  It's available for $2.99 for both Android and Apple devices (both phones & tablets).  One of these days, I will document my process using the App and show you how easy it is to use.

Week #6 was pretty busy and there was lots and lots of music!  Matt is busy playing all the time and he wouldn't have it any other way... and he looks pretty awesome in his black suit too!   We also had a wonderful surprise last weekend when Megan and her boyfriend showed up to see Matt play.  That was pretty awesome!  And the, of course, I love the picture of Jazz being a naughty puppy!

Each week I try and add photos of the things going on; however, sometimes I don't have one.  That means it's time to do a Google search and find something... that's what I did for the Super Bowl photo.  I often do that for trips as well if I didn't get that perfect photo of a place we went or something we saw.  The App is great because I can search and download right on my tablet, and then add the photo directly into my page from the gallery.


So that's my latest Project 52 page... if you want to see more of my Project Life App pages, check out this link ~ CLICK HERE.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs