Thursday, February 23, 2017

Hip Kit Club ~ Sweet Moments

Hello my crafty friends!  I love taking pictures... but you already know that, don't you?  My family is pretty good about posing for photos when I ask, but my daughter is my best model.  She is always happy to smile for the camera ~ seriously, how can you resist her beautiful smile?  Now and then she will send me sweet photos from college with friends or her boyfriend.  When these arrived in my inbox, I knew I wanted to create a layout using the January Hip Kit


I used a variety of supplies from the various December & January Hip Kits (see supplies listed below).   I angled the black & white polka-dot paper and then stamped an Ali Edwards stamp along the edge.  I felt like it needed something to finish the edge of the paper.  The clip, banner stickers and heart were all layered bits and pieces that add a cool touch to that corner.

I knew I wanted to used the acrylic gold "Sweet" as part of the title & then added the sparkly foam stickers for the "moments".  I'm loving all the layers of arrows, flowers and doilies around the photos that highlight but don't over power the focus of the page.




December Hip Kits:
Cardstock: American Crafts – Parfait Cardstock (cardstock add-on kit)
Clip - Project Life Kit
"Sweet" Acrylic Accent, Open Heart, and Silver Foam Letters - Embellishment Kit

January Hip Kits:
Black/white polka-dot (HKC Exclusive January paper add-on)
Arrow, Floral & Banner Stickers - American Crafts/1 Canoe 2 – Hazelwood  - January Project Life Hip Kit

Other:
Stamp Set - Ali Edwards
Gold Box Letter Stickers - Studio Calico
Gold Enamel Dots - Doodle Bug
Doilies - Wilton Cake Supplies
Ink - Earl Gray Taylored Expressions



1 comment:

Tracey said...

So pretty! Great page Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs