Thursday, February 16, 2017

Hip Kit Page ~ Dreamers Gonna Dream

Hello Friends!  I'm still working my way through my December Hip Kit... there were so many fabulous pieces in this kit that I can't stop using it.   Plus, I am finding that all of the pretty items coordinate nicely with the January & February Hip Kits also.


These photos are from her first day of her sophomore year in college... I've trained her well that she still take pictures on her first day & sends them to me!  She's such a good girl :)  The papers and embellishments are from Pink Paislee they are so soft and pretty which is just what my daughter loves.

In the upper left pocket, I used some of the ephemera included in the Main Scrapbook kit.  I stamped the title with gold ink and the date.  Then I added a few of my prayers for her this year ~ btw, she always works very hard, which is why it wasn't first.   For the next pocket, that was actually a 3x4 card that I trimmed to a stitched oval.  I just added it to the pocket without putting it on anything. The phrase stickers on the photos are from the February Hip Kit from Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams Collection.


Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs