Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Spring Break 2013 ~ Fabulous Photo Shoot

Hello Peeps!  I hope you've had a great beginning to your week.  I was out of town all weekend and never got around to photographing and editing photos, so a post for yesterday never happened.  But I'm back today with another full page layout from our Spring Break 2013 trip.



I used the Simple Stories Posh Collection for this layout.  I just love the blush pattern paper with gold polka-dots... oh so pretty!  I added touches of gold accents and the "fabulous" gold title to coordinate.   Then "sparkle" sentiment is from one of the pocket cards that I trimmed with a stitched circle die.


Supply List:
Simple Stories Posh Collection (pattern paper, sparkle sentiment)

Lawn Fawn - Stitched Edge Die
Stitched Circle Die & Banner Die - Taylored Expressions
Gold Hearts - Studio Calico
Gold "Fabulous" Title - American Crafts Thickers
Blush cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Photo Corner Die - Technique Tuesday
Alphabet Stamps - Hero Arts
  * journaling was typed on the computer, printed on blush cardstock and trimmed


 Have an Amazing Day!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Beautiful page Kendra! Love the gold!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs