Friday, February 27, 2015

TE Pinterest Inspired

TGIF friends!!!  I'm happy that the weekend is in sight since it has been such a busy week for me! Todoay I am sharing a card for Taylored Expressions that was inspired by a card on the Taylored Expressions Pinterest Boards by Courtney Kelley.


I was completely inspired by Courtney's clean & simple design but substituted the Zinnia Bouquet & Zinnia Bouquet die on my card and changed out the colors {supplies are linked below}.





Have a wonderful weekend and check in on Monday for the Taylored Expression March Sneak Peeks!  I can't wait to share what I've come up with for this release.


Supply List:


2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love the bold colors in the flowers and the bucket coloring!

Kim S said...

Wonderfully vivid flowers. I love them against the kraft background and their blue bucket!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs