Thursday, February 5, 2015

Taylored Expressions Release Day: Beauty Lies Within

YIPEEE!  It's Release Day for Taylored Expressions.  There are so many wonderful products in the release this month ~ do you have a favorite?

One of my favorites is this Floral Lattice Cutting Plate that I used to emboss the background of my card.  Then I used the Beauty Lies Within 2 die set for the focal point.   The sentiment from the Calla Lily Bouquet stamp set is trimmed with a Designer Mini Tag.



Such a quick and easy card!


For my next project, I used another die from the same Beauty Lies Within 2 die set and decorated a gift box.  After adding some wide ribbon and twine, I added the die cut image and a Thank You tag using the Greeting for Her stamp set.




Check out all of the great projects from the Bakers Dozen Design Team ~ links for today's projects are on the Taylored Expressions Blog.

Supplies for Easter Greetings:


Supplies for Thank You Box:


2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Wonderful projects Kendra. Love those circle images, especially the tree. Looks fantastic on the Kraft box.

Cassie said...

These projects are so beautiful, Kendra! Your new blog is fantastic too ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs