Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek Day #3: Tag-A-Long Easter

It's Wednesday already!  That means that it is Day #3 of the Taylored Expressions sneak peeks and I can't wait to share my projects with you today.



I just adore the new Build-A-Tags that Taylor comes up with each month ~ you can't have too many tag designs!  Today I am featuring images and sentiments from the new Tag-A-Long Easter stamp set and the coordinating Tag-A-Long Easter Die set and the new Build A Tag 3 die set.  They all work perfectly together!  I also used the new Leafy Vine & Dotted Lattice Embossing Folders ~ I LOVE THEM!!!



My next project today features the You've Been Framed - Spring Die that I made into a fun little treat box.


The container is made from the Test Tube Caddy Die and these dies fit perfectly on the front.  I also used the pretty new cardstock named Potato Chip {boy these cardstock colors make me hungry ~ lol}.  I embossed the top of the box with the Leafy Vine Embossing folder and then added a scallop border with the Mini Borders die set.    Next I added a butterfly from the In Flight Overlays dies and a sentiment from the Tag-A-Long Easter stamp set.


Rather than use a test tube this time, I added treats to a cello bag and tied it with a thin sheer ribbon.




Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.  

All of the new products being shown today will be released tomorrow, February 5th!




Check out what the designers have been working on for today's sneak peeks ~ links for today's projects are on the 
Taylored Expressions Blog.



Supplies for Easter Tags:


Supplies for Easter Treat Box:


2 comments:

Brandi R said...

How cute! Love the treat box!!

Kathy JH said...

Great projects - love the color combos on your tags

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs