Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Desk Organizer

Hi Friends!  Last week on HSN, Sara Davies, the co-founder of Crafter's Companion, was sharing some fun products and here is one of the samples that I made for the show.  I used The Ultimate Crafter's Companion Tool along with the instructional DVD called The Ultimate Advanced Construction Techniques to make this fun desk organizer.   I constructed my box with 12x16 Construction Cardstock.  Then once the organizer was assembled, I added some cardstock and pattern paper layers to dress it up. 




Supplies Used:
Desk Organizer (project from Advanced Contruction Techniques DVD) 
Boxer Board
9x12 Construction Cardstock
The Ultimate Tool
Die'sire Essentials - Flowers for All Occasions
Sentimentals - Memories are Made; Vintage Floral Verses
Embossalicious Folder - Petite Dots

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs