Thursday, February 19, 2015

Spectrum Aqua Pens with Solid Stamps

Happy Thursday!  It is super cold {like below zero wind chills cold} up here in Northern Indiana and so I really need bright happy colors today!  This beautiful butterfly is just the trick!  

For my card today, I used the Sheena Douglass Flying Colors stamp set and my Spectrum Aqua Markers and it was SO EASY!!  I simply used my Spectrum Aqua Markers (Moss, Marine, Charcoal) and scribbled the colors directly on my stamp, spritz the stamp and watercolor paper with a fine mist of water and then stamp the image on the paper.  To spread the colors, I used a waterbrush and pulled the Moss from the outer edge to the center and the Marine blue from the center out.  The key is... don't over work it.



Have a Happy Day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs