Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Envelobox Projects for Crafter's Companion

Hey There ~ here are a few more projects I made for the HSN show last week.  I used The Ultimate Crafter's Companion Tool,  the Envelobox Boards and the instructional DVD called The Ultimate Advanced Construction Techniques to make this box purse and some envelopes.   I constructed my box purse with 12x16 Construction Cardstock and then once it was constructed I added some cardstock and pattern paper layers to dress it up. 



and here a few envelopes I made with the same board.



Supply List: Envelopbox Purse
Envelobox Board for The Ultimate
9x12 Construction Cardstock
Dies: 3D Flowers Classique - Delicate Flower, Lace Bloom
Stamps: Sentimentals - Nature

Supply List: Decorated Envelopes

The Ultimate Tool (Envelope board on the cover & Bow Maker Pegs)
Opulence 11x17 Card Pack

Vintage Floral - Sentimentals

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs