Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ring, Ring...Ring, Ring...

I know we aren't even to Christmas yet ~ heck it's not even December; however, today I have a New Year's card to share.  I really like how this one turned out using my December Diners Club set by Gourmet Rubber Stamps called Let's Celebrate! 

The card pocket is 4" x 5".  I embossed the front with an numbered embossing folder to represent the New Year's Eve Countdown!  For the stamped silver bells, I stamped them in silver pigment ink on dark blue cardstock and heat embossed using silver embossing powder to make them pop. I cut them out and popped them up with foam dots. Then I added some fun white glittery bells as a fun little touch on the lace bow and on the tag.  I just tied them on using bakers twine ~ easy peasy.   The tag just slides inside the pocket and has the same slanted look as the pocket. 



Supplies:
Stamps ~ Gourmet Rubber Stamps (December Diners Club set Let's Celebrate)
Cardstock ~ Bazzill
Pattern Paper ~ Echo Park
Lace Trim ~ May Arts
Ink ~ Encore Silver
Embossing Folder ~ Cuttlebug
Twine ~ The Twinery
Jingle Bells ~ Michael's
Edge Punch ~ EK Success

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love all the bells!

AShu93 said...

Love the look of this! I like how you used the numbers for the countdown to New Year's too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs