Tuesday, November 15, 2011

IHP Challenge Day by Day...

It's DOUBLE CHALLENGE day for me here on the blog!  Gotta love it! 

Today for the i{heart}papers challenge, the team was challenged to use these great SRM Calendar Stickers.

The great thing about these stickers is that you can use them in so many ways.  They would be fun to use on birthday or holiday cards to highlight the date; use them for a flip calendar on your desk, or on scrapbook pages.  LOTS of options!  For my creation today, I made a wall calendar because I like have a quick at-a-glance calendar at my work desk.  Then once the year is finished, I'm going to use it as a title page for my 2012 scrapbook ~ DOUBLE DUTY!



Now it's time to see what all the other ladies have been up to with their calendar stickers ~


Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Calendar Stickers ~ SRM Stickers (Standard Sticker Sheet)
Pattern Paper ~ October Afternoon (Sidewalks, Modern Home Maker)
Nestibilities ~ Square Scallop
Stamps ~ Hero Arts (Indie Butterflies & Wildflowers)
Gems ~ Kaiser
Ink ~ Palette (Toile Pink)

7 comments:

Deb said...

I love your at-a-glance calendar, Kendra! What a great idea to make it double as a scrapbook page when the year is through! These are such fun, bright colors!

i {heart} papers said...

I love the double dipping! Awesome! And I'm glad you were brave enough to put them on patterned paper. I wasn't sure if it would be legible if I did and was too scared. :) But it looks great!

LorettaL said...

Wow, Kendra! This is adorable! It'll be a joy looking at it all year!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Isn't this fun...I can say I would truly look forward to seeing this on my wall every day. So bright and cheerful and I love that you will be able to "repurpose" it later. Awesome job, Kendra.

Carolyn Mustopa said...

I love this! It's bright an happy! Great job!

whoistracy said...

Love how you'll use this as a scrapbook page when you're done using it next year- great way to reuse!!

Lori said...

How fun! Love the look of the calendars on the patterned papers.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs