Monday, November 7, 2011

Snowman Ornament

Monday, Monday!  I love the fresh beginning of a new week.  Today's project is a fun little ornament I made for some store samples.  I used the new singles from Our Craft Lounge called Mr Frosty and Frosty Flakes (both are now available directly from the OCL Website).  I also used some Sugar Sparkly Fluff on Mr Frosty too.  I really love how this turned out ~ I may have to make one for my Christmas Tree.


I'll have a few more coordinating samples to share in the upcoming weeks.

Supplies:
Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Mr Frosty and Frosty Flakes )
Sparkly Fluff ~ Sugar Sparkly Fluff
Ink ~ Palette
Copic Markers
Nestabilities
Pattern Paper ~ Basic Grey
Cardstock & Button ~ Bazzill
Ribbon & Twine ~ May Arts

1 comment:

Candy said...

Cute ornament! Love that snowman.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs