Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A bit more fun with Happy Days...

Yesterday I pulled out my Echo Park Happy Days paper back and my Paper Smooches Perpetual Bliss stamp set.  These two products couldn't be more perfect together!  I used the journaling blocks that were part of the paper pack.  Then I stamped the images in Palette ink and colored them with my Copic Markers.




In addition, I used some of my Quickuts embossing folders on the 5x4 black card bases. Then as a final touch, I added Glossy Accents to accent some of the images.


Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Perpetual Bliss
Pattern Paper: Echo Park Happy Days
Ink: Palette
Copic Markers: C1, C3, C5, R24, R27, BG10, BG72
Quickuts embossing folders
Glossy Accents

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really adore these cards and the dp! They are so cute!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs