Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Silly Little Snowman

I have to say, the little snowdudes in this Paper Smoochies set called Swanky Snowdudes totally crack me up!  When I saw the little mustache in the stamp set & the mustache paper in the Echo Park Time & Seasons Collection ~ I knew I had to make a card using both!  Just too funny!



Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Paper Smoochies (Swanky Snowdudes)

Pattern Paper ~ Echo Park (Times & Seasons)
Ink ~ Palette
Copic Markers ~ W7, E30, 31, 33, YG18
Spica Glitter Pen ~ Sand
Sparkly Fluff ~ Sugar (Our Craft Lounge)
Trim ~ May Arts Black Lace, Maya Roads Trim
Nestabilites
Twine ~ May Arts
Gems ~ Kaiser

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Hehe, those Swanky Snowdudes crack me up too, Kendra. In fact, I made a card a couple of days ago with them.

sarah said...

Cute Snowdude!!1st time seeing this stamp..

Anonymous said...

Bwwaahhaaha! So cute! It's a sneak peek for me, too; never have seen them-gotta have. ;D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs