Friday, November 4, 2011

OCL Challenge #90 ... Stressed OUT!

The week has just flown by and once again Friday is here with another OCL Challenge!  This week it's all about making things look distressed and vintage looking.


So this isn't really my style, so I made a vintage card and just aged the edge of the image and card.  I used the Vintage Traveler set (one of my favorite vintage sets) along with some great paper from Echo Park.


Now lets see what you come up with!  Add your link to the OCL Blog.

4 comments:

lisa808 said...

Well, you may not think this is your style, but you sure do distress well. Love that image and the paper you used.

Michelle Pearson said...

I love the color combo on this card...and lisa is right...I think you nailed this challenge! :)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Love this Kendra! Great colors!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Lori Barnett said...

It is fun to step out of our normal comfort crafting zone...isn't it....NOT! LOL! Well...I have fun making my messed up stressed out card :) HA! Great job on your card Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs