Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pretty Package Tags

Time for some tags ~ pretty, sparkly Christmas tags for my i{heart}papers!  I was having fun with my new Echo Park 12x12 Winter Park paper pack and they have a full sheet of journaling blocks.  I love cutting them apart and using them on cards or for tags. 

For my first tag, I trimmed the journaling block to fit inside the scalloped rectangle. Then I used the cocoa mug stamp from a cute Hero Arts set called Cozy Moments.  I paper pieced the mug and added the "warm cocoa" stickers from the Echo Park kit.  A few snips of ribbon, some Stickles, a button & VOILA ~ DONE! 



For my second tag, I stamped the snowflake tree from the Hero Arts Tree-Mendous stamp set using the Prussian Blue ink pad by Palette.  I added some stickers for the sentiment and some Stickles on the snowflakes.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs