Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Coveralls!

Have you ever noticed that as your kids get older, the gifts get smaller and more expensive?  The kids in my family love to get gift cards for gifts.  However, rather than just stick a gift card under the tree, I like to come up with cool ways to present them.  Yesterday as I was wrapping presents, I came up with this cool jean pocket for a gift card to my daughter's favorite clothing store.  This new Coveralls background stamp called Back Pocket by Gourmet Rubber Stamps is perfect!


The tag on the pocket & the sentiment inside were both made with the Love & Joy labels stamp set and the  Tweens & Teens set.  I also stamped the Back Pocket Coveralls image on the blue mat and on the blue scallop inside the card. 


OK ~ off to wrap more gifts!

1 comment:

Tricia Ulberg said...

I love this idea Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs