Monday, December 5, 2011

OCL Challenge #94...Tag, You're It!

I'm late, I'm late for a very important...CHALLENGE!  Yes, I almost ALWAYS post my OCL challenges on Friday, but I couldn't last week and then decided to wait until today.  Even though we have all week to do the challenges, I feel like I'm late!

This week the challenge is to make Christmas or Holiday tags ~ so fun!!!


I pulled out one of my older Christmas sets called Happy Holly-Days.  Then I used some of the journaling blocks from the Echo Park in the Season's Greetings paper pack collection.  I also added some 24-Kt Gold Sparkly Fluff to the center of each flower. 




Now it's your turn to play along.  You have until Thursday (12/8) to post your project link on the OCL Blog.

5 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Your tags are adorable! Love the poinsettia, one of my favorites!

lisa808 said...

Pretty tags! Love that stamp set.

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, Kendra!! These little tags are simply gorgeous! And I love the way you bring some of it off the edge! {Don't Christmas trees and lights make the BEST props!! Love it!} Great job, gf!

{Chrissie} said...

Wow, amazing tags - those boughs of holly are just adorable!!!!

Stephanie said...

Love these Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs