Friday, December 9, 2011

OCL Challenge #95...CAS Holiday

Welcome to Friday & the weekly OCL Challenge!  Today it's all about making simple Holiday cards.  We can all use a little bit of simple in our lives ~ am I right?


My card uses the Winter Wishes stamp set & let me tell you, it doesn't get much easier than this set.  When you think about making a super quick card ~ this is the set you want!  I simply stamped the image and sentiment in blue ink, trimmed it, added a scallop mat & plopped it on the card base.  Then I added some Stickles to the trees and snowflakes so they would shimmer. 



Now it's your turn to play along!  You might just win a gift certificate to OCL if you do ~ check out the OCL Blog for the details.

4 comments:

Tammie Edgerton said...

Kendra, this is gorgeous!

Tam
One Happy Stamper

lisa808 said...

Beautiful in blue!

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Beautiful card, Kendra. I just love that stamp!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Just beautiful Kendra!! Gorgeous and very CAS!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs