Thursday, December 15, 2011

OCL Sneak Peek Time!

WOOHOOO!  It's sneak peek time for Our Craft Lounge and this time we have some HEART~STOPPING sets to show you for Valentine's Day {or any other LOVE-ly occasion}.   We have 4 new Crafty Clear sets and 6 new Crafty Cling Rubber Singles to share this time.  Today we are going to show you half of them.  You can see the full sets over on the OCL Blog.

My first sample today uses two of the new sets ~ Love in the Air and Every Heartbeat.   I've been wanting a hot air balloon set for the longest time & Debbie Corbari hit it out of the park with this one!  LOVE IT!



My next sample uses the great new border set called Every Heartbeat.  I LOVE THIS SET!!!!  You can do so many cool things with this set.   On this card I stamped the chevron border in six different colors for this great pattern paper.  So easy!  And the cool Thank You sentiment comes with the set too!


I used the Every Heartbeat set on this card too ~ look at the cool border you can do with it.  I just stamped the same image in two different colors.  Then I added the coordinating heart and sentiment from the set to finish off the card.  So easy and super fun!  This set is totally going to surprise you!


So that's it for my samples today... but come on back tomorrow for more fun stuff.  Now it's time to check out what the rest of the girls have come up with on their blogs.  Make sure you leave some love on of our DT blogs {below} as well as on the OCL Blog & Facebook page because we have some great blog candy to give away.  Comments end tomorrow night (Friday, December 16th at midnight Pacific time). 

OCL Blog
Kendra Wietstock ~ You're here
Lori Tecler
Tammie Edgerton
Broni Holcombe
Debbie Fisher
Carolyn King
Lori Barnett
Debbie Corbari
Lisa Eisner
Stephanie Serrano
Amber Hillman
Meredith Winston
Joy Stagg
Michelle Pearson
Dawn Barrett
Melissa Cash
Latrice Murphy
Deb Felts

Have fun Hopping today ~ I know you'll FALL IN LOVE with our new Valentine release!

34 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

THUD! LOVE 'EM!!!!

Debbie said...

You.Are.AMAZING!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Simple and elegant. Great job and I am getting such inspiration from every site!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

LOVE your cards! Now I need to get the Chevron set!

Candy S. said...

Cute cards! I especially like the hot air balloon. What a fun one to paper piece!

Unknown said...

So adorable! Love it!

Cassie said...

Oh wow, Kendra! I just love your samples with the new sets! I would love to get my hands on some of those :D

dawnmercedes said...

The rainbow zags with buttons is amazing!!! You sure know how to make a girl drool!

sandi said...

Love the cards. The button card is so cute. Thank you for sharing.

Michelle Pearson said...

adorable! Love the chevron set too...you showcased it beautifully! :)

Broni said...

OMG! I LOVE how you used these sets! You are SO ROCKING that heartbeat (chevron)set!!!

Deb said...

You are definitely amazing! Love every single one of these, Kendra! The rainbow of buttons is my FAV!

Dori Shelton said...

Oh, how cute are these?!! Love all the variety you can get out of that one stamp. Very cool indeed!

eddie said...

what fun cards!!

MichelleY said...

Okay...these zig zags are VERY cool. Love what you've done with them, Kendra!!

Stampin2day said...

I love the way you stamped the image in two different colors! Really inventive!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great cards! really like the hot air balloon, and I love how you overlapped the chevrons on that last card. So clever!

Melissa said...

Awesome cards Kendra! I think the chevron in Every Heartbeat is going to surprise people.

Unknown said...

Wonderful cards. Just love them all. Thanks for sharing.

AShu93 said...

Those chevrons really make some great designs. Love what you did with it!

Tammie Edgerton said...

I'm telling you, Kendra, you totally sold me on this one...I can't wait to ink it up!!! Awesome projects!

Tam
One Happy Stamper
OCL DT

Joy said...

looove all these Kendra!

sharon g said...

All 3 are adorable!

B. Poteraj said...

Fun cards. Thanks.

lisa808 said...

Fab and fun cards.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

both creations are GORGEOUS Kendra!!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Lori said...

Fabulous, Kendra! Love how you used Every Heartbeat so creatively!

zehra said...

Lovely cards, the sentiment is cool for the heartbeat

Carol said...

Great projects! I love seeing all the new sets in action!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Sue D said...

Great cards--I really like the chevron pattern.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Gale said...

Borders are too handy! Love the rainbow colors

Joan V said...

Love the cards. I took a peak at the sets, wow, great images. I love how you used chevron images. Another must have set.

Stephanie said...

Loves these, can't wait to play with that zigzag pattern.

Lillian Child said...

Love the BRIGHT color zig zag and buttons! And that heart - oh my!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs