Monday, September 1, 2008

New From Hanna...Kiss the Cook!

This is one of my very favorite Hanna sets to date! She was so fun to use on these little cooking and baking items and you'll see more of this set in the days to come (I had lots of ideas with this set). The picture above is a little baking notebook ~ it would be great for favorite recipes or grocery lists. The pattern paper is from Creative Imaginations & the cute charm is from Karen Foster Designs.

After I made the notebook, there was still more I wanted to do with these colors and supplies. So I thought a little gift card & some little bread tags would would be fun {I even had a loaf of sweet bread in the freezer to use as a prop ~ LOL}.

EXCITING NEWS FROM HANNA STAMPS! ~ For every $50 order (before tax/shipping) from Hanna Stamps! from September 1st through October 1st, your name will be placed into a drawing. During the October Release Party on Thursday, October 2nd (over at Splitcoast Stampers), Kristi's daughter, Hanna, will randomly pick a winner from all the entries. The winner will be able to choose between a Copic Air Compressor or store credit for the same amount. You can find out all the official details at the Hanna Stamps! website.

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

What a cool set! I love what you did with it!

TCake said...

this is great...i'm so loving this set...adding to my favs....cupcakes & hugs Teresa x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs