Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Italian Dinner Invitation ~ Kindly RSVP


So who's coming for dinner? Now that would be a fun night! I just love this new Hanna Stamps set called Kiss the Cook. Yes, I have used it three days in a row, but I was completely inspired by this one & just had to keep going.

Several years ago, my husband and I hosted an Italian Dinner Party for a large group of friends. We served and they had to order their dinner ~ from an Italian menu. They even had to order their knife, fork, spoon, and a toothpick for good measure. They had 4 courses and had to pick three items for each course ~ it was a hoot to see what they ended up with. My favorite was when one person got a toothpick, soup and ice cream for their first course.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Kiss the Cook) & Hero Arts alphabet; Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; punches ~ Stampin' Up!; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Eyelets ~ Stampin' Up!

Blog Candy!!!! I'd like to know what household tips you have that maybe I've never thought of. Let me know your time saving or money saving tips that make your life a little easier. Post your comment on yesterday's post by Thursday, September 4th at midnight (Eastern Time). I'll pick my favorite tip and send you a little something special. Please make sure you leave me an email or blog address so I can get in touch with you.

EXCITING NEWS FROM HANNA STAMPS! ~ Another reminder: For every $50 order (before tax/shipping) from Hanna Stamps! from September 1st through October 1st, your name will be placed into a drawing. During the October Release Party on Thursday, October 2nd (over at Splitcoast Stampers), Kristi's daughter, Hanna, will randomly pick a winner from all the entries. The winner will be able to choose between a Copic Air Compressor or store credit for the same amount. You can find out all the official details at the Hanna Stamps! website.

4 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

what fun! I am RSVP'ing Ü

another tip, is that I have a magnetic notepad on the frig, everyone knows to write on it when an item is used up.

Kristie W. said...

Very cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

I love the invitation, Kendra ... as well as the 'mystery'!

Kristi said...

ohhh look at that invite...I LOVE it....Love the steam that you embossed...:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs