Saturday, September 20, 2008

Far out...

Yesterday wore me out with my big project; so today, I'm going simple. It's been a busy few weeks so it felt good to just work on a few little projects. A few challenge cards, a few publication calls & some fun new products came in the mail today...you'll find out about those in a few weeks.
This card is once again from the Out of this World stamp set by Lizzie Anne Designs. I am so blessed to be on such wonderful design teams. WOW ~ I get to work at a job I LOVE. It really doesn't get much better than this!

Supplies: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Out of this World); Ink ~ SU, Palette & Copics; Cardstock ~ SU; Ribbon ~ SU; Buttons ~ Fancy Pants

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

too cute! perfect for a boy, which sometimes is hard to do

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs