Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Greetings Earthlings...


LOL! That is the first thing I thought of when I saw the martian stamp. I really love how this card turned out & was so fun to put together because of all the matching embellishments. The paper is a new school line from KI Memories and is a perfect match to the new color Kiwi Kiss by Stampin' Up!

Today I had a great time creating new things! What a total relief it was too. My mojo was completely gone last week and I really needed to get some projects done. Fortunately, I had all day to play and I CAN'T WAIT to show you what I came up with. Unfortunately, I will have to wait to show everyone until October 1st!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Out of this World); Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper & Ribbon ~ KI Memories; Punches ~ SU.

2 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

This is so dang cute!! I love every detail and the colors are fabulous! (Oh, sorry Fabby !! :)

Michelle (Prinny) said...

OMG - absolutely adorable Kendra!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs