Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Halloween Pop-Up...

How about a little Halloween surprise with no calories? Well I'm sure this first picture won't look like much of a surprise, just keep looking...

When you open up the card ~ POP! It's this super cool new Pop Up Spring by Piggy Tales. I saw this fun little pop up spring at CHA this past summer & knew as soon as I saw them in the store, I would buy some.

This little picture to the right isn't very good, but it's dark outside and I can't take another one right now ~ you get the idea.

Stamps - Lizzie Anne Designs (Spooked set & Happy Halloween single)Ink - White Pigment ink (Stampin' Up!), Palette Noir, Copic Markers, VersaMark, atyou Spica Glitter PensCardstock - Stampin' Up!, Papertrey Ink (white)Pattern Paper - Doodlebug DesignsSquare & Scallop Dies - Nestabilities by SpellbindersButton - Doodlebug DesignsRibbon - May ArtsEmbossing Powder - Stampin' Up!Self Adhesive chipboard springs - Piggy Tales.

4 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

So cute Kendra - I love your pop up spring! I didn't see these at CHA ?!@#$?

Rhonda Kelly said...

Cute card! I love pop up cards, they are always an added touch to any card. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Great pop up card Kendra and love the spring. :)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

too cute! pop up cards are always a fun surprise for any age. Ü

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs