Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Watercolor Thank You!

Hello Friends!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend and a good start to the week.   It was a 3-day weekend here and it was nice to enjoy a little time off.

Today I wanted to share a card I made over Christmas Break using one of the watercolor panels from Taylored Expressions.  I love these little panels because they are so fast and easy to watercolor with any waterbased markers.  I just sat and colored one evening while watching TV with the family and assembled the super simple card later when I had time.


To color the panel, I used the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers ~ these are a blast to use & so easy!!  I added some felt embellishments using the amazing 100% Wool Taylored Expressions Felt & added some texture to the background with the Paisley Embossing Folder.  The card only took about 10 minutes to put together.



Have a Happy Day!


Taylored Expressions Supplies:


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs