Thursday, January 21, 2016

Marching Band Pages for Matt!

Hello my crafty friends!  I am super happy to share these fun pages with you today.  One of my goals this year is to scrapbook more AND another is to keep up with Matt's marching band scrapbooks so that I don't fall so far behind like I did with Megan's.  I ended up doing her last 3 years of band in about 3 months.

This this past weekend, I organized all of Matt's photos for his entire freshman year and everything so far for sophomore year.  I printed all of the photos and then put them in the pocket page protectors (think Project Life Albums).  After everything was organized, I started on the 12x12 layouts for each marching band season, which will introduce each year of his book.  I completed 11 layouts in all! I'm getting ready for a scrapbook getaway with my BFF & now I'm ready to go back and complete the pocket scrapbook pages for the rest of each year.

My first page is Matt's formal band photo as a Freshman in the Concord High School Marching Minutemen (15 yrs old).    Taken August 2014



Next up is Matt's formal band photo as a Sophomore in the Concord High School Marching Minutemen (16 yrs old).    Taken August 2015.   Such a handsome young man... and so sweet too!


I'm planning on using the same supplies and types of layouts that I did for Megan's books.  I think they look super sharp and clean... and they will go together pretty easily.

I'll share more of my pages in the upcoming weeks!  
Have a great day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs