Thursday, January 14, 2016

TE Technique Day: Negative Die Cutting

Hi Everyone!  Today I want to share my project for this month's technique focus by the Taylored Expressions team.  This month we are focusing on the Negative Die Cutting Technique so rather than using the flowers or tree branch, I am using the part that is usually left behind.



For the "hello" card, I used one of the flowers from the Mini Blooms Dies and then embossed cardstock behind the cut out with the Lots of Dots Embossing Folder.   The colors I used on the card are Cookie Monster, Oreo, and Salt Water Taffy.  For the white, I used watercolor paper for the texture.


I used the Birds & Branch and the Build-A-Tag 3 die sets on this tag along with the C'mon Get Happy Stamp set for the sentiments.



Supplies for Tag & Card:


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs