Friday, January 22, 2016

HSN & Crafter's Companion Sneak Peek!

Happy Friday to you!!!  Today I have a sneak peek of one of the fabulous collections that Sara Davies from Crafter's Companion is presenting next Tuesday on HSN.    She will be on the show all day {and night} presenting tons of fabulous products.

My card below is part of Sara's Signature Collection ~ Butterfly Lullaby.  This lovely collection will be exclusively sold on HSN!!



Card Tips: For my card layout, I used a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" card base and then added the Happy Birthday circle to the top.  The card measures just under 5 1/2" tall and will still fit inside a standard invitation size envelope.  

Also, to make the Happy Birthday sentiment stand out, I cut it out twice.  Once in dark purple and and then added the pink one on top.  I let just the edge of the purple show so it would make the pink pop a bit more.

Check out the Crafter's Companion Blog for some fabulous "Win before you Buy" giveaways.


Have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

Patti J said...

This is beautiful, Kendra! I've been waiting to see these new designs! Thanks for sharing :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs