Thursday, January 7, 2016

Taylored Expressions Release Day: Sign of the Times

Happy January Release Day for Taylored Expressions!  WOOHOOO!  Gotta love seeing all these fab products all week, but being able to shop for them is really the best part.



I love how this card turned out with the soft pretty colors.  I think absolutely every color looks pretty with Toffee Cardstock & I have it stock piled in my craft room.  I used the new Sign of the Times Stamp & Die Combo for this lovely little card and paired it up with the Frame in Frame Cutting Plate and Picket Fence Border Die.



Check out what the designers have been working on for today's release ~ links for today's designers are on the Taylored Expressions Blog.  Don't forget to leave a little love along the way for all of the designers!

Supplies for Happy New Home:


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs