Monday, July 16, 2012

Noteworthy Notes...

Happy Monday!   Did you see my post yesterday for the new Gourmet Rubber Stamps Appetizer Release?  Well I showed you a cool card using the True Colors set and now I have a card using the other new set called Noteworthy.  I used the large lined image stamp on the notebook paper and stamped it in a light ink. Then I stamped the flowers from the last diners set (Old Fashioned Fun) at the bottom and the "Notes" sentiment also from the Noteworthy set.  To make the flower two colors, I used my water based markers (don't use Copics) and colored the ink directly on the stamp.

For the background of the card panels, I used the same flower that I stamped on the notebook paper but stamped it tone-on-tone with kraft ink.  On the smaller card panel, I used the new Burlap Coveralls and stamped that tone-on-tone as well.  The last touch is a bit of silk ribbon from May Arts with a button and twine.



I love all the details on this card!  See you back here tomorrow with another fun creation!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs