Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Treats!

How's about some treats ~ sweets?  Hey Peeps!  Welcome to Thursday!!!!  This week has flown by and I've been creating like CRAZY!!!  SIXTEEN projects in 3 days... and I cleaned out 4 sizes of clothes in my closet too!  WOOHOOO!

One of the project I made yesterday is this super sweet birthday card using the Sweets & Treats stamp set by Gourmet Rubber Stamps.  It's one of the older Lizzie Anne Designs sets & it's a great "building" set because you can build different popsicles and ice cream cones.  I used some great paper from My Mind's Eye for this card too called On the Sunny Side ~ I LOVE THIS PAPER!!!



I added a few little tags to the bottom of the ribbon with other words in the set ~ "enjoy" and "treat".  This was a fun card to make!

Thanks for popping in today and stop back tomorrow for a new challenge day!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs