Monday, July 9, 2012

GRS Weekly Recipe

Hi Everyone!  Well it was a hot weekend here in Northern Indiana and we were out in the 100+ degree temps all day on Saturday ~ UGH!  I'm not sure I've EVER been that hot and miserable!  But Sunday turned into a gorgeous day and the temps are back into the "chilly" mid-80's ~ LOL!  

Well I've got lots of time to stamp this week because my son is at Boy Scout Camp, my daughter is on a mission trip with the church youth group in Haiti and my husband left for a business trip.  With everyone away, I'm determined to get a lot of stamping done and my closet cleaned out!!!  I'm really hoping for some mojo this week!!!!

So on Friday, I had a chance to play and decided to pull up the Weekly Recipe sketch from the GRS Blog to see what I could come up with using my new Kingpin set by Gourmet Rubber Stamps.  I love this fun retro set!!!



Along with the Kingpin set, I pulled out the positively perfect Echo Park paper pack called Happy Days ~ what could be better with this set?!?  To ink up the bowling pins, I used Momento's London Fog Dew Drop by Tsukineko then removed the color off the center stripe and colored it with a red water based marker (don't use a Copic for this).   I also used the Momento colors Lady Bug and Tuxedo Black Dew Drops by Tsukineko for the other stamping.  I love the Dew Drop pads because you can get right into the spots you need.



Have a great Monday and lets hope I get LOTS done to share with you this week!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs