Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Big 4-0!!

Good Morning!!!

I've been such a busy girl over the last few days with the house all to myself!  I've gotten about a dozen projects finished and it's been so fun to get back into the groove of stamping.  I felt like I was in a bit of a slump, so this feels so good!

I wanted to make a card to pair up both the Squared Sentiment Appetizer set along with the Birthday  Squared Coveralls Background stamp by Gourmet Rubber Stamps.  I also threw in the sentiment from Cupcakes and Candles




Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Gourmet Rubber Stamps (Squared Sentiment Appetizer , Cupcakes and Candles
Ink ~ Tsukineko Versamark Dazzle, Momento Desert Sand Dew Drop.
Ribbon ~ May Arts

Have a great day...I'm off to create more fun stuff!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs