Tuesday, July 31, 2012

More fun with the OCL New Release!

Hi Peeps and welcome back to Day #2 of the OCL New Release!  I'll be showing you fun samples all week & then next week we have more fun planned!  We've been busy, busy, busy!!!!

My card today once again uses my new Everyday Sentiments set from Our Craft Lounge.  In addition, I used the beautiful flowers from the Fabulous Florals set.  Talk about an EASY PEASY card!!!



You can see the full sets for the entire new release on the OCL Blog post from yesterday.  We are now taking orders on theOCL website for these sets ~ click on New Release.  These sets will ship out to you within the next few weeks.

Ready to win some BLOG CANDY?  You have 4 days to add your comments to my blog, the OCL Blog and Facebook page and the blogs of each designer (listed below).  We'll pick 3 random winners to win one of the new sets from all the comments we receive today thru Friday, August 3rd at midnight (PT)/3 am (ET) ~ so make sure you hop along each day.

Here are the designer's blogs... Enjoy the hop and don't forget to leave some love along the way!




12 comments:

Unknown said...

So lovely. Would have never thought to use black, but it makes it so elegant looking! Thanks for some new inspiration!

Lillian Child said...

This is so striking! I've pinned your card creation and am going to try it as I love this look. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Debbie Corbari said...

WOW! Kendra, this card is so beautiful! I'm gonna CASE it!

Suzanne said...

Great card. I just love the butterflies.

Caryn S said...

Beautiful combination of kraft and black and the pop of mustard is wonderful.

Miriam Prantner said...

The kraft and black looks great and I love those butterflies!

lisa808 said...

Fab color combo.

Mary-Anne V said...

Ohhh...love the black on kraft look. Very nice.

Melissa said...

Another great card Kendra! Going to case this one soon :)

Sue D said...

Wonderful card--I like the black on the craft and the cute butterflies.

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

One word Kendra.."Beautiful!" Love the black with the craft cardstock-Love everything about this card-in fact I will probably have to card-lift it-am definitely pinning it!
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

You are so talented.. I love the touch of the little butterflys.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs